Tuesday, February 15, 2011





As the sun was setting, the mountains come to life in a different way. I like it.
Now the story of the toes. I said earlier that I hate the soft sand. I'm riding along about 25 mph or so and things aren't too bad until a little rut had me correcting  the bike to keep from going down. That correction caused this boulder to get in the way of my foot. I could tell it went into shock but there really isn't a lot one can do for these things so I kept riding. About an hour later, it was coming out of the shock and I figured I broke two toes from the feel of things. After getting home and taking my shoe off, I think I did :(  Oh well, I hope it doesn't take as long to heal as it did when I cut the top half of my big toe on the other foot off. Now that hurt for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment